Konica Minolta NANO C Class
Runs Fast, Easy-To-Use, Doesn’t Break!
Now you can easily convert your clinic to digital radiogra- phy with the REGIUS Nano CR system. Processing an astounding 76 plates (14″ x 17″) per hour, the Nano CR lets you take care of more patients in less time. This compact, single bay reader is designed with dependable, high quality components to ensure system reliability.
This means your Nano CR investment will continue to work and give you a great return on investment for years to come.
The Nano CR features intelligent control station software with auto recognition and self learning capabilities. You will be able to generate high quality diagnostic images with minimal training and fewer steps for improved workflow.
Customer Recognized Values
- Fast… a 2-view exam can be completed in about one minute
- Cassette release handle allows the user access to remove a cassette in the event of a jam. No service call necessary!
- Intelligent systems adjust image quality to your preference
- Dual reader orientation option for customized space utilization
- Optical unit sweeper enables self-maintenance for pristine image quality and longer product lifetime
- Our patented, rigid image plate is contact free within the CR Reader eliminating the potential for image artifacts and extends the life of the plate.