Technical X-Ray Service Position
- ASEE, BSEE or equivalent military electronics degree
- Biomedical experience and experience with medical x-ray equipment listed but, not limited to:
- General Radiography/Fluoroscopy both digital and analog
- Bone Density
- Cat Scan systems
- PACS systems
- Computerized radiography systems
- Direct Radiography panels
- Repair medical imaging equipment such as all Diagnostic x- rays systems , Portables, C-Arms, Bone density, Ultrasound.
- Use multimeters, oscilloscope and other calibration instruments.
- Use software and computers to communicate with hardware.
- Fix equipment with hand tools, soldering irons, and other electronic tools.
- Diagnose and correct system and equipment malfunctions
- Perform routine scheduled maintenance.
- Ensure readings are accurate.
- Calibrate machines.
- Adjust the mechanical or hydraulic components of machine.
- Adjust software to bring equipment back to calibration.
- Keep records of maintenance.
- Study technical manuals.
- Determine condition of used equipment.
- Attend training sessions.
- Remove, repair, or replace defective parts.
- May require traveling to client location.
- Provide a high-quality customer service.
Founded in 1975, Associated X-Ray Imaging Corp. is the largest regional supplier of imaging equipment, service and supplies in New England. Our team of 38 employees includes; 18 factory-trained service engineers, 8 professional account representatives, 5 ARRT registered technologists, and a dedicated group of IT/PACS and Networking personnel.
Associated X-Ray Imaging Corp. represents some of the leading manufacturers of medical imaging systems and supplies. These include but are not limited to: Viztek, Konica, Kodak/CareStream, Canon, Fuji, Agfa, Quantum, Del Medical, Summit/AmRad, GE, and Hitachi. We offer imaging systems for most modalities, including MRI, CT, CR, DR, C-Arms, Portable Units, Mammography, R&F, and Radiology. Film, chemistry, accessories, and film handling equipment are also available.