GE Optima CT660
Tried and True Technologies
- Innovations with a 40-mm detector at 0.35-sec rotation speed.
- Up to 60% lower CO2 emissions using the energy saving mode.
- Advanced applications help clinicians make a fast and confident diagnosis.
- ASiR+ technology may allow for lower mA exams throughout the body.^
- Simplified workflow for quick and streamlined operation.
- Scalable, modular design for ease of service.
- GE Healthcare Optima CT660 128-slice axial reconstruction for improved Z-axis visualization.
Exceptional performance. Exceptional value.
You want the optimum CT system—one that works hard for you, but makes your life easier. A scanner that helps you minimize dose while delivering diagnostic image quality. That helps to deliver highly competent, personalized care in an efficient and effective manner. And meets the needs of patients young and old, large and small, across a wide spectrum of procedures. All in a compact footprint that fits today’s space and budget, and can expand for tomorrow’s needs. Now, you can have it all with Optima CT660.